Social Insurance of Vietnam requires social insurance of provinces and cities to organize communication in order to disseminate, guide and support people to perform online services. Register to participate in voluntary social insurance on the DVC Portal; thoroughly understand the professional staff to monitor the arising records, issue the cover sheet of the social insurance book promptly and in accordance with regulations.
Register online to participate in voluntary social insurance on the Public Service Portal.
Specifically, the process of registering to participate in voluntary social insurance contributions on the Vietnam Social Insurance Service Portal and the National DVC Portal includes the following steps:
Firstly, for registration of voluntary social insurance payment on the Vietnam Social Insurance Service Portal
Step 1: Access the Vietnam Social Insurance DVC Portal at: https://dichvucong.baohiemxahoi.gov.vn, select “Login”. Select the login object as “Personal”, enter the following information: Account (social insurance number), password, verification code, then select “Login”.
Step 2: Select the “Electronic social insurance payment” function.
Step 3: Select the function “Register to participate in voluntary social insurance contributions”.
Step 4: Declare registration information to participate in voluntary social insurance contributions.
– Personal information obtained from an individual’s electronic transaction registration information, including: personal identification number, full name, date of birth, gender, social insurance number, phone number, and email address.
– Information on permanent residence address is verified from the national database of population, including: House number, street/village; wards; District; province/city.
– Select the type of subjects participating in voluntary social insurance with the payment level supported by the state: People of poor households, People of near-poor households, People of other groups (not from poor or near-poor households).
– Enter the closing amount and select the closing method.
– Choose where to receive and how to receive the cover sheet of the social insurance book.
– Select the unit or organization that collects social insurance and health insurance premiums and advocates (if any).
Step 5: Select “Confirm” to confirm the declaration information. The system will check the participant information, calculate the amount to be paid according to regulations.
Step 6: Select “Payment” to start making payment.
– Select the beneficiary bank of the social insurance agency (where the payment is received). Then select “Checkout” to continue. The system will navigate to the Payment Platform.
– Choose a bank or a payment intermediary (where the person paying voluntary social insurance premiums has an account) to make the payment. For example: Select the bank to pay is Vietcombank. Once done, click “Checkout” to continue.
– Enter the login information (username, password, verification code) as required by Vietcombank to log in and continue paying.
– Check the box: “I have read, understood and accepted Vietcombank’s Electronic Payment Regulations, details here”. Then select “Confirm” to continue.
– Enter the OTP verification code (The code has been automatically sent by the bank to the account holder’s phone number). Click “Confirm” to make the payment.
– When making a successful Payment, the participant selects “Print Receipt” to see the payment receipt.
Second, for registration of voluntary social insurance contributions on the National DVC Portal
Step 1: Login to the National DVC Portal.
– Access the National DVC Portal at: https://dichvucong.gov.vn, select Login:
– Select the account type (for example: Select the account issued by the National DVC Portal), enter the Username, Password, Authentication Code and then select Login:
– Enter the OTP code sent to the registered phone number, then press Confirm.
Step 2: Select Online Public Service: Enter a search keyword (for example, voluntary social insurance), press Search.
Step 3. Select online DVC “Register, re-register, adjust voluntary social insurance contributions; issue social insurance books”:
Step 4. Select Public Service List.
Step 5. Select Submit online at DVC “Register to participate in voluntary social insurance contributions – For individuals” so that the system navigates to the Vietnam Social Insurance DVC Portal.
Step 6. To continue registering for voluntary social insurance, participants continue from Step 3 of the registration process for voluntary social insurance contributions on the Vietnam Social Insurance Service Portal.
When performing “Registration for voluntary social insurance on the DVC Portal”, participants will save a lot of time in transactions with simple, convenient, fast and more convenient declaration of registration documents. the choice of being issued a social insurance book (paper copy) or a social insurance book (electronic version).
Le Kim Lien