The Ministry of Health said that our country recorded 68 more cases Covid-19 (BN9981-10048) are all domestic cases in: Bac Giang (29), Ho Chi Minh City (20), Tien Giang (10), Bac Ninh (8), Lang Son (1); in which 64 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas.
Covid-19 epidemic map- Source: Ministry of Health Y
Details of new cases:
– Case 9981 recorded in Lang Son province: female, 19 years old, address in Huu Lung district, Lang Son province; is the F1 of BN3988, has been isolated. The test result on June 11 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Health Center of Huu Lung district, Lang Son province.
– CASES BN9982, BN9987, BN9992-BN10018 were recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation area and the area has been blocked, related to workers working in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASES BN9983-BN9986, BN9988-BN9991 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 7 cases related to the Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 1 case related to the Khac Niem Industrial Park outbreak. The test result on June 11 was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASE BN10019-BN10038 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City: 8 cases related to the group point of the Renaissance Mission Church, 8 cases are F1 cases, 4 cases are under epidemiological investigation. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASE BN10039-BN10048 recorded in Tien Giang province: is the F1 of BN9754, BN9756, has been isolated. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
Up to now, the total number of Covid-19 cases in our country has reached 10,048, of which 8,418 cases were recorded domestically and 1,630 cases were imported. The fourth wave of epidemics from April 27 to now has recorded 6,848 cases in 39 provinces and cities. Thus, after only 5 days (June 8), Vietnam has received more than 1,000 new cases.
Number of cured cases: 3,804 cases. Number of deaths: 57 cases.
Medical isolation map
There are 21 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Thai Nguyen, Hung Yen, Hai Phong, Tay Ninh, Gia Lai, Bac Lieu) have not recorded new cases for 14 days.
From April 29 to now, Vietnam has carried out more than 1.9 million test samples for more than 4.2 turns of people.
Total number of close contacts and entry from epidemic areas under health monitoring (isolation): 188,678, of which concentrated isolation at hospitals: 2,355; concentrated isolation at other facilities: 34,192 and isolation at home and place of residence: 152,131
Up to now, our country has administered the Covid-19 vaccine 3 times in provinces/cities with 1,445,723 doses. In which, the number of people who have been fully vaccinated with 2 doses of Covid-19 vaccine is 53,127 people.