The Ministry of Health said that on the morning of June 10, our country recorded an additional 70 cases Covid-19 (BN9566-9635) of which 4 cases were isolated immediately after entry in Long An and 66 cases were recorded domestically in: Ho Chi Minh City (26), Bac Ninh (23), Bac Giang (16), Ha Tinh (1) ); in which 50 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas.
Map of the Covid-19 epidemic – Source: Ministry of Health
4 quarantined cases right after entry
– CASE BN9632-BN9635 was isolated immediately after entering in Long An province. On June 5, 2021, he entered Vietnam from Indonesia on board VINH02 and was quarantined immediately after entering in Long An province. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at Can Giuoc Regional General Hospital, Long An province.
66 cases recorded in the country
– CASES BN9566, BN9581-BN9582, BN9585, BN9589, BN9594, BN9596-BN9605 were recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation area and the area has been blocked, related to workers working in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASE BN9567 recorded in Ha Tinh province: Male, 45 years old, address in Hong Linh town, Ha Tinh province; epidemiological investigation. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the General Hospital of Cau Treo International Border Gate.
– CASES BN9568-BN9580, BN9583-BN9584, BN9586-BN9588, BN9590-BN9593, BN9595 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 16 cases related to Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 2 related to Dai Phuc outbreak, 2 cases are related to the outbreak of Khac Niem Industrial Park, 1 case is F1, 2 cases are under epidemiological investigation. Test results on June 8 and 9 were positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASE BN9606-BN9631 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City, 8 cases related to the group of Renaissance Mission Church, 5 cases are F1, 13 cases are under epidemiological investigation. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
More than 184,700 people are in medical isolation
To date, the total number of Covid-19 cases in our country is 9,635, of which 8,020 are recorded domestically and 1,615 imported. The number of new cases from April 27 to now is 6,450 in 39 provinces and cities.
Number of cured cases: 3,636 cases. Number of deaths: 55 cases.
There are 16 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Dak Lak, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa) has not recorded any new cases for 14 days.
Total number of close contacts and entry from epidemic areas under health monitoring (isolation): 184,749, of which concentrated isolation at hospitals: 5,093; concentrated isolation at other facilities: 21,163; isolation at home, place of residence: 158.493