The Ministry of Health said that in the past 6 hours, the whole country recorded 60 more cases Covid-19 (BN9506-9565) in which 3 cases were isolated immediately after entry in Tay Ninh and 57 cases were recorded domestically in: Ho Chi Minh City (20), Bac Giang (19), Bac Ninh (12), Hanoi (4). ), Lang Son (1), Tan Trieu K Hospital (1) are all cases detected in the isolation area or the blockade area.
Thus, on May 9, Vietnam recorded 407 new cases, including 26 isolated cases immediately after entry and 381 domestic cases in Bac Giang (95 new cases and 201 cases from 27-29). 5 get additional codes), Ho Chi Minh City (40), Bac Ninh (35), Hanoi (5), Ha Tinh (3), Lanh Son (1), Tan Trieu K Hospital (1); in which 370 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas.
Covid-19 epidemic chart – Source: Ministry of Health
3 quarantined cases right after entry
– CASE BN9506-BN9508 was isolated immediately after entering Tay Ninh province. On June 7, he entered Moc Bai border gate from abroad and was quarantined immediately after entering in Tay Ninh province. The first test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Medical Center of Ben Cau district, Tay Ninh province.
57 cases recorded in the country
– CASES BN9509 recorded in Lang Son province: male, 19 years old, address in Huu Lung district, Lang Son province; is the F1 of BN7438, which has been isolated. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Health Center of Huu Lung district, Lang Son province.
– CASES BN9510-BN9518, BN9527, BN9529, BN9531 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 08 cases related to the Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 3 related to the Khac Niem Industrial Park outbreak, 01 related cluster Translate Thuan Thanh. Test results on June 8 and 9 were positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASES BN9519-BN9522 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi: has been isolated, related to BN9139. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
Medical staff take samples for testing in the blockade area of Nam Long residential area, An Lac ward, Binh Tan district – Source: CDC HCMC
– CASES BN9523-BN9526, BN9528, BN9530, BN9532, BN9534-BN9545 were recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation and blockade area, related to workers working in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASE BN9533: male, 64 years old, address in Yen My district, Hung Yen province; As F1 has been isolated in a separate concentrated isolation area related to K Hospital, Tan Trieu campus. The test result on June 9 was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASE BN9546-BN9565 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City: 7 cases are F1 cases, 13 cases are related to the Renaissance mission church group. The test result on June 8 was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
Up to now, the total number of Covid-19 cases in our country is 9,565 of which 7,954 cases were recorded domestically and 1,611 imported cases. The number of new cases from April 27 to now: 6,384 cases in 39 provinces and cities.
– There are 16 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Dak Lak, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh) , Thanh Hoa) has not recorded any new cases for 14 days.
During the day, the whole country had 87 more patients announced to be cured, bringing the number of cured cases to 3,636. The number of deaths is 55.