The Ministry of Health said that in the past 6 hours, the whole country recorded 61 more cases Covid-19 (BN9724-9784) in which 2 cases were isolated immediately after entry in Tay Ninh and 59 cases were recorded domestically in: Bac Giang (23), Ho Chi Minh City (20), Bac Ninh (12), Tien Giang (2 cases) ), Ha Tinh (2); in which 57 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas.
Thus, on February 10, Vietnam recorded 219 new cases, including 8 isolated cases immediately after entry and 211 cases recorded domestically in Bac Giang (98), Ho Chi Minh City (61), Bac Ninh. (38 ), Ha Tinh (5), Hanoi (4), Tien Giang (2), Lang Son (1), Hai Duong (1), Long An (1); in which 188 cases were detected in isolation or blockade areas.
Covid-19 epidemic map- Source: Ministry of Health
2 quarantined cases right after entry
– CASES BN9759, BN9761 were isolated immediately after entering Tay Ninh province. On June 8, he entered Vietnam from abroad through Moc Bai International Border Gate, Tay Ninh province and was quarantined immediately upon entry in Tay Ninh province. The first test result on June 10 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the Medical Center of Ben Cau district, Tay Ninh province.
59 cases recorded in the country
– CASES BN9724, BN9728, BN9732, BN9736-BN9745, BN9749-BN9753, BN9755, BN9757-BN9758, BN9760, BN9762 were recorded in Bac Giang province in the isolation area and the area has been blocked, related to workers. in industrial zones. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASES BN9725-BN9727, BN9729-BN9731, BN9733-BN9735, BN9746-BN9748 recorded in Bac Ninh province: 10 cases related to the Que Vo Industrial Park outbreak, 2 related to the Khac Niem Industrial Park outbreak . The test result on June 10 was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASES BN9754, BN9756 recorded in Tien Giang province: Epidemiological investigation. The test result on June 10 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at Cai Lay Regional General Hospital, Tien Giang province.
– CASE BN9763-BN9782 recorded in Ho Chi Minh City: 3 cases related to the group point of the Renaissance Mission Church, 17 cases are F1 cases; has been isolated. The test result was positive for SARS-CoV-2.
– CASES BN9783-BN9784 recorded in Ha Tinh province: is the F1 of BN9567; has been isolated. The test result on June 10 was positive for SARS-CoV-2. Currently being isolated and treated at the General Hospital of Cau Treo International Border Gate, Ha Tinh province.
Thus, the total number of Covid-19 cases in our country is currently 9,784 of which 8,165 are recorded domestically and 1,619 imported. Number of new cases from April 27 to now: 6,595 cases in 29 provinces and cities.
There are 16 provinces (Yen Bai, Quang Ngai, Dong Nai, Nghe An, Quang Ninh, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Dak Lak, Nam Dinh, Hoa Binh, Tuyen Quang, Phu Tho, Son La, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa) has not recorded any new cases for 14 days.
During the day, the whole country had 72 patients announced to be cured, increasing the number of cured cases: 3,708 cases, the number of deaths was 55 cases.