Blocking the road with patient-related advertising shops 13589
CDC Dong Nai recommends that those who have been to the locations where female patient 13589 (living in Cat Lai ward, Thu Duc city, Ho Chi Minh City) has been, should immediately contact the local health station to declare and receive instructions on prevention. Covid-19 pandemic.
Patient 13589 daily goes from Thu Duc city to advertising store No. 3234 Hung Vuong, Phuoc Ly hamlet, Dai Phuoc commune, Nhon Trach district to work.
– The area around this advertising store and the section from the junction of Ly Thai To street (adjacent to Hung Vuong street) to Phuoc Ly gate is about 700 m long – from June 9 to 20.
– Nhan Trang rice shop, opposite Thuy Hang gold shop in area B, Phuoc Ly hamlet – from 12 o’clock on June 10 to the end of June 20.
– Dai Phuoc Green Bach Hoa, opposite Dai Phuoc new market – from 17:00 to 17:30 on June 14.
– Kim Long Phat Hotel on Ly Thai To Street, Phuoc Ly Hamlet – from 9pm on June 19 to June 20.
– Phuoc Ly crossroads bakery shop, opposite Con Cung shop – at C15, Phuoc Ly hamlet – from 10:00 on June 20 to the end of June 20.
– Boat Karaoke at D267, Phuoc Ly hamlet – from 13:30 to 14:30 on June 12 to the end of June 20.
– Thuan Viet rice shop, opposite Thien Hung gold shop – at A41, Phuoc Ly hamlet – from 12:00 – 12:30 on June 9 to the end of June 20.
Regarding the above case, the People’s Committee of Dong Nai province decided to set up a blockade area from Dai Phuoc junction (intersection with Ly Thai To and Hung Vuong streets) to Ba Tuong gas station, Dai Phuoc commune, including 205 households with 867 people. The blockade period is 21 days, from the morning of June 22.
The temporary blockade area from the junction of Ly Thai To street adjacent to Hung Vuong street, along Hung Vuong street to the entrance to Phuoc Ly gate in Dai Phuoc commune from 4:00 am on June 22 has been lifted.